If you forget the password to your Netgear router, don’t panic! You can easily reset it using the default username and password. In this article, we’ll show you how to do it. Keep in mind that you may need to know your router’s specific IP address in order to access it.
In This article we explains How to reset the admin password on your Netgear router. Netgear says you can enable password reset if you want to change your router username admin password. This will allows you to reset the forgotten password. This process is supported by Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome browsers. But not within the Safari browser.
To reset your Netgear router password, follow these steps:
- Netgear router login using the link www.routerlogin.net.
- The login window is displayed. Select the Cancel option.
- If your router’s password recovery option is enabled, you’ll need to enter the router’s serial number.
- The serial number is on the product label.
- Select an option to continue. Now answer your security question.
- Enter the answer to your security question and click Continue.
- A screen for resetting the Netgear router password will appear.
- Create and confirm a new password.
- You must enter a security question or create a new security question.
- Select the “Next” option.
You have now reset your Netgear router password.
If you forget your password, there is a way to reset it. Here’s how to do it. First, you’ll need the serial number for your router. This can be found on the bottom or back of the device. Once you have that, go to Netgear’s website and select “Forgot Password?” under the login box. Next, enter your email address and click submit. You should receive an email from Netgear with a link to reset your password. Click the link and follow the instructions provided. Enter your new password twice and click save. Your router has now been reset!
Recent Post: 1. https://netgearssetup.com/reset-netgear-router-password/